SCENARIO: bank director’s office in style of the 19th century
SPACE REQUIREMENT: starting from 17 m² (one room)
CAPACITY: 2 - 6 players
Not longer available for sale in these cities (within a radius of 50 kilometers).
The bank director is an art collector travelling all around the globe. On his last trip he brought along some statues that are worth more than all the safe-kept money. Presumably he is hiding his treasures in his back room. The director should not be underestimated, however, he has a weakness – He is a gambler, he loves the risk.
- authentic atmosphere due to interior and decor such as sophisticated solid wood furniture
- optimal story connection to the Escape Room THE BANK JOB
- wine rack with modified wine bottles (RFID)
- telephone with integrated puzzle and audio files
- skill game: large key labyrinth
- modified chess game with integrated reed technology
- modified electric fireplace with integrated infrared technology
- mechanically extending wall unit with hidden stash