SCENARIO: science lab in typical 80’s and 90’s style
SPACE REQUIREMENT: starting from 17 m² (one room)
CAPACITY: 2 - 6 players
Not longer available for sale in these cities (within a radius of 50 kilometers).
We go back to the year 1978: Wide parts of Europe are affected by the Russian influenza. Senior viral researcher Dr. Robert Bishop who happens to be the players’ professor has been infected. Now it is their turn to complete his work by developing a vaccine. If they fail, the government will decontaminate all quarantine stations. Are Bishop’s students able to prevent a world changing catastrophe?
- authentic lab atmosphere due to original decor such as pharmacy glass bottles and laboratory equipment
- original laboratory counter with secret chamber
- central room control with Controllino via remote access
- players can keep track of their game progress (via barcode scanner)
- microfiches with scanner
- barcode scanner for vaccine components
- freezer with frozen puzzle elements
- laboratory interior such as test tubes, mechanical scale, and glass cabinet
- 3D printed objects with embedded weights
- via Controllino: pneumatic post, UV light, and secret door to laboratory counter